For paper format, please click JTHM-Template and APA Style
Peer Review Policy
Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
1) The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal;
2) Manuscripts may be 2000-16000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. All other scholars’ words or remarks as well as their origins must be indicated if quoted. The paper title should be on page 1 and not exceed 30 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-300 words, 3-8 keywords or key phrases are required, the review process usually takes two to three weeks;
3) Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form;
4) Author will receive one copy of the issue of the journal containing their article;
5) Patterns or forms should be conformed to the standard listed on our website.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes about 3-4 weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.