This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ISSN: 1934-7375 (print); 1934-7383 (online)), a monthly professional academic journal, particularly emphasizes new research results in realm of chemistry and chemical engineering, which is an international, scholarly, and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA. It provides an international medium for the publication of theoretical and experimental studies and reviews related to Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Green Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Material Chemistry and Nanotechnology, Organic and Medicinal Chemistry, Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry and Catalysis, Chemistry Engineering, and so on. Accepted papers will appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Scopes of our journal include, but are not limited to the following fields:
Rare Earth Chemistry
Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry
Inorganic Solid Chemistry
General Organic Chemistry
Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Metal and Non-metallic Organic Chemistry
Physical Organic Chemistry
Organic Analytical Chemistry
Instrument and New Technical Analysis
Natural Polymers Chemistry
Polymers Synthetic Chemistry
Polymer Physical Chemistry
Fermentation and Bioengineering
Petroleum Chemistry and Catalysis
Catalytic Science and Technology
Chemical Engineering and Industrial Chemistry
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive one hard copy of the issue of the journal containing their article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in JCEA format. Peer Review Policy The Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is a refereed journal.
All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees. Editorial Procedures All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
David Publishing Company 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-4876, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, USA
E-mail: email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com